About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oct 20, 2008

Well, after a week in the land of deep fried Mars bars (Scotland), I'm pleased to say I'm right back in the swing of things in terms of eating right (almost)

B: 1/2 grapefruit, oatmeal, coffee
L: Mixed green salad, balsamic dressing, hard boiled egg
S: Tea and chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie
S: Apple
D: Curried cauliflower and sweet potato soup with a ham and Swiss sandwich
W: 1L

One Tom Collins, one girly martini (I met up with a friend).

I did okay in Scotland, I guess. I ate a lot of crap: Chips, fish and chips, chips, beer, more beer etc and didn't actually do much walking (touring with the ILs involved lots of driving and not much else). But I'm sure it could have been much, much worst. I'm sure. Only the scale will tell. Anyway, the point is this is a lifestyle change and life doesn't stop on vacation, but I do think it is okay to pause it. A bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!