About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, December 8, 2008

153.6 - Dec 8/08

Sigh. Big fucking sigh. Remember all of those lovely words about not berating myself and not “dieting”? Well forget it. I’m mad. I’m mad that I have lost a measly 3 lbs and I can only blame myself and my horrid diet. I need to take control of what I’m eating and drinking. I need to stop making excuses for myself and patting myself on the back just because I go to Curves three time a week. I’m not an idiot. I know I need to have the diet part right in order to loose any weight at all. So, it’s a bad time of year (Christmas), who cares? I decide what I put in my mouth and what I don’t. So I am going to set some new goals.

1) Drink 2L of water a day – something so easy to achieve, yet I suck at it time and time again
2) Eat fruit and veggies ever day. Veggies are easy for me. I can take a salad for lunch every day and be happy, plus we usually have 1-2 vegetables at dinner every night. It is the fruit. I need to add fruit back into my morning breakfast rotation and my afternoon snacks
3) Snack – on healthy things. No more 2pm runs to Second cup for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies – I need to buy some nuts to keep in my desk
4) Give up beer. SIGH. I will not drink a beer until Christmas day. I swear.
5) Wine is for weekends – and there is no need to exceed 2 glasses
6) Get on the treadmill at LEAST 1x a week. I bought the damned thing; I should be using it WAY more.
7) Keep going to Curves 3x a week. Push myself every time.
8) Keep the blog/tracking UP. I must be accountable to me.

So there it is. All on the line. I weigh-in again on Jan 5th. I’m aiming for 148 lbs. I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!