About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dec 18/08

After a stellar day I had Ice Cream. Sue me, I don’t care. I was stuck on the friggen GoTrain for an hour. I got home at 7:15pm (I usually get home at 6:05pm). I didn’t drink wine and I really, REALLY wanted to.

B: Banana, Clementine
Ex: Curves, 30 min
S: Oatmeal muffin – homemade, coffee
L: Sweet potato and black bean burrito
S: Handful of almonds, Clementine
D: Tilapia, rice, broccoli
S: Ice cream

H20: 2L

The ice cream was Santa’s milk and cookies. A bit too maple-ly for me, but it was good. Not as good as boxed red wine, but at least I can stop when the bowl of ice cream is done. I would have drank about 4 glasses of the wine. I think the lesser of two evils won.

1 comment:

  1. MacNic! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope things are going well with you.

    I think I would have consumed a box of wine after a commute like that.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!