About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 8/08

I ate cake.

I know. I’m a loser. Not the right kind though. HA! The problem is that it was in the house. Left over from my dad’s surprise 70th birthday from Saturday. I gave a lot away, but we still ended up with a plate full. I guess I should throw it into the green bin, but I really HATE the idea of wasting food. GAH. On the plus side, I stayed away from the vast amounts of left over wine and beer.

B: Oatmeal, coffee
Ex: Curves
L: Salad (with cherry tomatoes – not that bad actually and cucumber – I don’t normally like either), piece of ham, olives
S: Grapefruit, no sugar
D: Slice of ham, 4 meatballs, scalloped potatoes (1/2 cup), mixed veggies (1/2 cup) – yes there are a LOT of leftovers from the party.
S: Cake. That yummy Costco kind with the lemon middle. God, Costco makes an awesome cake for $20!
H2O: 1.5L

You know, I never ever thought that I had food/emotional problems. I never thought I was an emotional eater. But I’ve come to realize that when I was a kid, my biggest reward would be staying up to watch the Dukes of Hazard eating salt and vinegar chips and drinking ½ a can of Canada Dry. I guess this is why the night time is such a problem for me. I still look forward to a good episode of Lost and lots of buttery popcorn and wine. I have to break myself of that habit. I have to ensure that my kid doesn’t get into it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!