About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 10/11 2009

Meh and Blah.

Jan 10:

B: 1/2 toast with cashew butter (kid stole the other half), coffee
L: Mixed green salad with balsamic, salami and cheese sandwich
D: Roast beef dip sandwich and mixed green salad with balsamic, sprite
S: Movie popcorn, iced tea

Ex: 30 mins treadmill, ran for 25 straight, 3.5km completed. Woot!

H2O: 1L

Saw DOUBT. Great film!

Jan 11:

B: Yogurt, 1/2 glass cranberry 1/2 glass water
B#2 (post church): 2x flax toast, 1 egg, 2.5 beef sausages, 1.5 hashbrowns, coffee x2
S: Banana bread (homemade), coffee
D: Chicken breast, carrots, corn, mashed potatoes, corn, Jello made with milk, cookie, Wine (I dunno x4?)

S: tostitos plus the wine above

H2O: likely 1L

Fuck off, its Sunday and the Golden Globes (note to self, shouldn't blog after 4 glasses of wine... note to self, doesn't matter no one reads this blog).

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! I read your blog. :) I find it so much fun to "see" what people are up to. And good for you with your diet and workout plan. I need to work on it myself, but I know that it is a lifetime commitment. You should be proud that you always get back to it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!