About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 22-24/09

I'll try to do what I can remember... It may not be much.

Jan 22
B: Cranberry Almond Crisp cereal, Coffee
L: Turkey Soup - Homemade
S: Yogurt and Grapes
D: Leftover veggie pizza
S: 1 pint of beer
H20: 2L

No exercise because I could not fit it into my work day and I had a meeting with my ladies softball executive in the evening so it was too late to run once I got home.

Jan 23
I was in training all day and then went out to a concert. It was bad.
B: Fruit plate, yogurt with granola, mini croissant, 2x coffee
L: Salad and veggie lasagna, 2 small pastries
D: Poutine made with rib meat and blue cheese! MMMMMMMMM!
H20: 1.5L

1 shot tequila.
Say 8-10 beers. I'm not sure because I had two of those MASSIVE beers at the ACC.

Jan 24
B: Small bowl of Cheerios, banana, coffee
L: Pea Soup, 1/2 granny smith apple
S: 2x Lindor Lindt
Ex: 20 minute Yoga program - better than nothing!
D: Homemade hamburger and fries and caesar salad. Glass of milk and 2x ginger cookies!
H20: 2L

Today was a great eating day for my kid. Normally he will not eat veggies or meat and today he ate pea soup, some granny smith apple, 1/2 a hamburger and homemade fries which were more like wedges! I'm so proud!

Tomorrow, I get back on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!