About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jan 26/09

I’m feeling good about this day!

B: Oatmeal with flax seeds, blueberries, brown sugar and milk, coffee
L: Mixed green salad, ham sandwich on multigrain bun
S: Grapefruit, 100 calorie chocolate bar
D: Curried beef with chickpeas, carrots, onions and celery served over jasmine rice
Ex: 40 mins on the treadmill. 5.15km total
H20: Over 2L

I did not want to get on the treadmill at all last night. In fact I offered hubs first crack at it, but as soon as he ‘fessed up that he was not going to go for a run, I headed to the basement and took on the task. The pride I felt upon completion is immense. I’m pretty damn proud that I keep running. I had the same nagging feeling in my knee/ankle last night, but nothing worth stopping for. I’ve been reading some things about running lately and I know that some pain just needs to bear running though. I hope this is that kind and not a symptom of a larger problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!