About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan 27-28/09

Jan 27/09

A good day overall. I’m going on a work trip to Vancouver at the end of February and I have a few mini-goals set to meet before that trip

1) lose 5lbs – I don’t know how I’m going to accomplish this without a MAJOR overhaul of my eating habits so I guess I’m going to have to suck it up and get in line at the salad bar
2) do not drink until we land in Vancouver. This should be easy so long as my social calendar remains relatively blank as it is now.

B: Oatmeal, flaxseed, golden sugar, blueberries
EX: 30 min CURVES
S: coffee
L: Leftover curried beef stew with chickpeas, carrots, onion, celery
S: Yogurt
D: Curried cauliflower soup, multigrain roll with butter, Caesar salad, ¼ granny smith apple (sharzies with my kid)
S: I ate something… chocolate? I can’t remember
H20: Over 2L

Jan 28/09

So I made those mini-goals on this day and started to do something about it (kinda – see my weakness later in the evening)

B: Oatmeal, flaxseed, golden sugar, ½ apple
S: Coffee, yogurt
EX: 30 min CURVES
L: Ham on a multigrain roll, yogurt
S: Handful of Almonds
D (Ate at my parents as hubs went to spinning class): Chicken goulash – chicken breast, carrots, rice, noodles. Jello, 1x chocolate chip cookie, tea (I have NO control when I’m with my folks!)
EX: 25 min run on the treadmill for 3.22km
S: Chocolate marshmallow Santa thing from my kids stocking. It was stale. Handful of rice crackers
H20: Over 2L

So, I know where I go wrong – night snacking! I honestly do not think I do very badly with eating. I dunno, maybe I should track my stuff on a website or something. BAH! I get the less in, more out concept. I just need to get on board I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!