About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 2, 2009

Jan 31 & Feb 1/09

Jan 31/09
B: PB and toast, ½ grapefruit, coffee x2
L: Cheese, crackers, rice cake
D: Pasta with meat and veggie sauce
S: Grapes (uh, I must be making some headway, this was a craving!).
H20: 2L
I did not exercise but I did spend about 3 hours cleaning.

Feb 1/09
Superbowl Sunday! The only plans I had involved a playplace and having my parents over for dinner. The hubs was away for the weekend.

B: Cheerios and all bran buds, ½ grapefruit, coffee x2
L: Pea Soup and handful of goldfish crackers
Ex: 40 mins on the treadmill, 5.3km
S: Handful peanuts, 2x beer
D: Roast pork, mashed potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, tea, cake
S: 1x beer
H20: 1.5L

Not bad for the superbowl!

1 comment:

  1. tell me about bran buds. i'm curious about what they are.

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!