About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Weekend!

Feb 7/09

After the Rye fest the night before it was an okay day:

B: All Bran Buds and Cheerios, coffee x2
L: Salami and cheese sandwich, probiotic yogurt drink thing
Ex: 40 min run on the treadmill for 5.23km
D: 2x Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos with mixed green salad.
H20: Maybe 1.5L – not very good

Feb 8/09

B: Bagel and cream cheese, coffee
L: (buffet at a bridal shower) Chicken breast, salad, mixed veggies, caramel cake, coke
D: Homemade chicken fingers and French fries.
Ex: 30 mins playing outside with the kid!
H20: About 1.5L – again, I just forgot to drink water!

Here’s a bonus. Last night was the Grammy Awards. I watched but drank water instead of eating or drinking anything. I’m saving it all up for the Oscars which are in two weeks! Eeee! Buttery popcorn and white wine here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!