About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its the most wonderful time of the year...

Except not for this runner.

Last week, I signed up for the 5k Resolution Run which takes place on December 31st at 5pm. This is a perfect race to, 1)Beat my Jingle run time, 2)Have an excuse to over indulge later that night. However, after a great week last week, I've yet to run at all this week.

I'm finding it hard to fit it in with my older son at home this week and by the time everyone is in bed at 7:30pm, I'm just way too tired to want to bother (I'm still up 3 times a night with the baby).

The good thing is that I don't really feel like I'm in any kind of mode right now. I'm not too worried about hitting a time like those I hit in my pre-pregnancy 5k races and I'm not training for the half marathon yet, but I do feel... sluggish.

Of course, maybe that's my nightly 11pm, 2am, 5am, and 7:30am wake up calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!