About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, July 8, 2011

Races and goals

These past two weeks have really been great for me. I've totally gotten back into my running routine and have even gotten out for morning runs before my husband goes to work (these are needed as I am now home with both of my sons and I can't run while my four year old bikes beside me - we've tried!).

With the success I've been having any my husband's blessing, I bit the bullet this past week and signed up for the Road 2 Hope Half Marathon taking place in Hamilton on November 6, 2011.

The goal for this one is pretty simple:


Personal Best (sub 2:13:58)



I also signed up for the Energizer 5k Night Race on September 10, 2011. The goal here is fuzzy, but a sub 28 minutes is the current goal.



Of course, I will also look for a 10k PB at the zoo run on September 24th.



For this weekend at the Warrior Dash, I have no goals.


Finish.


Actually attempt the jump over the fire.


Not get hurt.


Drink a lot of beer (post race).




I'm having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!