About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIAW




Today's post is brought to you by work from home and enjoy my long run Friday! I am blessed to be able to work from home most Friday's and so I make the most of losing my commute by getting my long run in. I ran 16k last Friday.


Smoothie for me and the big boy pre run.
I felt like I would need something more so I had some toast with butter.
Post run goodness. It was so hot on Friday and I was glad to come home to the powerade. That's a homemade oatmeal and chocolate chip muffin.
Lunch is pretty typical for Fridya's. I seem to always eat eggs or tuna. Fried egg with hot sauce on a bagel with cheese.
Afternoon snack. MMMM, this greek yogurt is so good. I mixed in my fish oil as well.
Glam shot of roasted peppers that we put on
A huge dinner salad with the peppers, cucumbers, croutons, goats cheese, grilled steak and balsamic
Friday night drinks!

Friday night ice cream! Chocolate Brownie from Chapmans.

And those are my eats on my work from home, long run Friday! I think I did a lot better with my snacks here.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm roasted peppers!

    I've never seen that cider before...I've gotta track it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...the salad you had at dinner looks like an awesome combo! Feta makes everything betta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love roasted veggies!

    Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog for the Lovely Blog Award... if you don't care to play along it is all right, I just wanted to tell you I like reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!