About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, February 8, 2013

January Recap!

Well, January started off right with an awesome vacation to Jamaica with my husband (and without the kids!). When I came back, I started my marathon training in earnest and enjoyed great success with getting back to a five runs a week training schedule which includes speed work and increasingly longer runs on Sunday's.

# of runs: 18

Longest Run: 16k LSD run which I completed during the lunch hour (and a half) while I worked from home on a Friday.

Races: Robbie Burns 8k!

Highlight run of the Month: It would have to be the first clinic run in the snow:


Or maybe the night I became a ninja due to the cold:


Total KM: 160.98, which is my highest monthly mileage since August 2012!

Total time spent running: 15h45m26s

Average pace per KM: 0:05:52 - I'm getting faster!

The goal for February is to keep building on distance and speed and avoid injury!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining in the conversation!