About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 2, 2013

July Recap

I guess I should write more! It looks like I've had a very busy month, because just one post down is my June recap! Whoops!

July was a most excellent month!

PBs!

Vacation!

Big mileage!

What's not to love?

# of runs: 23! Whoop-Whoop! I missed to due two vacation, but it was worth it!
# of runs started before 5am: 14 - it would have been more, but I allowed myself to sleep in while on vacation!


We went to Our Ponderosa, Cottage & RV Resort and had an amazing time!
It is in Ipperwash Beach, 2.5km from Lake Huron and we took major advantage of the water both in the lake and at the resort pools! I went with my Best Friend's family and it was wonderful to relax and enjoy the week together.

And really, good wine tastes good, regardless of the vessel

Races: One! My PB 5k race on Canada Day!

Highlight run of the month: the Run + Lunch I hosted at my place on July 6th! Sam came early and we got our first 12k with tempo completed and then about 8 other running friends joined for 10k. then we came home and stuffed our faces with amazing food. I want to host another one, but August isn't looking good. It may have to be later in the year.

Total KM run: 222.95. I'm glad to get over 200k again. I really want to hit 2,400km in total for the year and I need to stick with this over achievement while I'm still in training mode. I don't want to try to run 250k in December!

Time spent running: 21h24m55s

Average pace per KM: 0:05:46. I'm pretty sure this is right where I should be between tempo runs and easy runs. I'm feeling good.

July was just a great month and it FLEW by! I can't believe that it is August already! This month will see me become a "pace fairy!" I really can't wait!

I hope you had a great July as well!


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you to be a pace fairy! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Props to you for waking up that early, I only do that for races and mostly just triathlons since transition opens so early.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!