About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8, 2008

Well, I guess if I'm going to cheat, I might as well go whole hog. Crazy, crazy day:

B: 1/2 grapefruit and oatmeal (so far, so good)

L: Girls lunch out - Mushroom and arugula salad. Veal, 1/2 a foccacia bun and more salad, sparkling water.

D: (at McDonalds with the kid). Side garden salad with a touch of dressing (I even ate the tomatoes!), small hamburger (250 cals, 8 grms of fat) and some fries - not even 1/2 a small. Shared a chocolate milk with the kid.

Then! Oh God!

Cheesies (I can't taste anything, why the fuck and I eating cheesies?).

And 5 glasses of red wine. Needless to say I did not hit the basement treadmill last night. Ah well, such is life.

When I started down this path I said I wasn't going to diet. I was going to try to avoid booze during the week (whoops) and beer in totality. I'm not a berater. I won't berate myself for "falling off the wagon". Whatever if you can't give yourself room for some movement then you'll never succeed as a whole. And I'm about success with this thing. So a pig out once in a while is okay in my books. Besides, its not like I'm going to give up wine and cheesies for life. Crap, that would suck. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!